Friday, August 15, 2008

Flashback Friday Flop

This is when reading 'technology for dummies' may have been a good idea.

I've got pictures in my hot little hand to put on the blog. The one of Steve and I standing on my front porch getting ready to go the the 8th grade dance (may have been the only time he smiled that night-if you can consider his smirk a smile), one of Tif and I at girl scout camp, and one of us posing for one of those cheesy, but oh-so-cool-at-the-time school pictures with the different backgrounds. We asked and they let us get our picture taken together. Yep, good times....sorry you can't see them. I can't get our scanner to work..I've tried everything short of standing on it and asking Bill to help me won't happen til' who knows when. My mom was going to scan them in for me but her computer is acting up too.....darn computers....

So, unless hers starts working or I suddenly wake up a computer genious (don't laugh) it may be a while until you can share in the laughter. I'm taking a camera tonight in case they do actually show up. I will share what Tif wrote on the back of wallet photo we had taken together:

To the Wind Beneath My Wings (that was our favorite movie at the time) Keep dreaming and never forget the ones who love you. Especially me, I'll miss you so much. Please KIT! You will always be in my heart and mind and my best friend forever. Forever Young, Tiffany

Aww, I'm so glad I kept that picture over the years. It means even more now than it did then!
Happy weekend to you!!

No comments: