
Today you see now! 
Tiffany's party was fun! Poor Ted had gotten in a car accident a day or two ago so he and his wife couldn't come and Steve was a no show. Tif and her husband Tom brought one of those inflatable big screens and a projector and we got to watch...drum roll please...Friday the 13th!! I think the vast majority of the us laughed more than we got scared, although there were a couple (and I mean only a couple) of good 'gotcha' moments. It was really quite funny to see what was scary in 1980. I had never seen the movie...not sure I missed much all these years and it was way better watching it with a group!
Tif's flew off her stick and she caught it with her hands..talented that birthday girl is I tell ya'!
Happy 33rd Tiffany...can't wait to see what you so for your 35th!! BTW-her 30th was a PJ party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment