The kids are enjoying hanigng out with aunts and uncles and family. There's just about one on one attention in the pool.
Coloring with Aunti April and Uncle Adam...
Posing with Auntie April...
There were 5 in the bed and the little one said..it's crowded!!
Now this is how to fill up a table at PF Chang's.......
They love their Uncle Adam!
So what' s happening today...umm, more heat, more pool, dinner at Aunt Heather's house and delivering Uncle Adam to the airport. We are very lucky-he was leaving last night but called his boss and asked to miss a day of work!! Everyone else leaves in Tuesday morning and then the pool will seem very lonely :-(
3 comments:
Looks like you all are having fun! We'll miss you at the last game tomorrow night.
I miss you guys already! Your the best sister EVER!
Awesome pics Cari!! I miss the chaos already!! In some wierd way, it was kinda calming (: Jacob, Gregory, Erik, Luke and Laurel...I love you all!! Love Uncle Mark!
Post a Comment