Maybe because my mind is tired of juggling the kids, the house and Bill out of town, or maybe because today life was just, well, life.........I'm resorting to pulling out some old photos to amuse you with!
These are pictures of Bill and I at about age 3 & 1/2.....so, do our kids resemble us? If you're like everyone else...you'll think they all look like Bill......thank goodness we had a girl so at least ONE of my kids slightly resembles me!! Even at 3 I had that darn round face!
2 comments:
Awwwww, so cute!!!
Claire about flipped out when she saw the picture of Bill with Ernie (that's her best friend, you know!) She immediately ran upstairs to get her Ernie, so she could match him with the one on the computer! It was fun seeing how Ernie has changed over the years. What a sweet flashback of you two!
Post a Comment