Nah, they let their brothers do it for them. This morning as we were on our way to the outlet mall, Laurel announced 'I have a boogie'...I told her to wait for a kleenex and then Luke pipes up 'let me see Waurel'...so she proceeds to lean over in her carseat towards him so he can get a better look-and then he sticks his finger in her nose!! I'm pretty sure it was unintentional, but he pulled his finger out and guess what was attached? Her boogie of course!! Job done, no kleenex required mom! Gotta laugh at that one!
Here, in Phoenix, well let me just say I think God heard my almost balmy weather report the other day cuz the past 2 days it has been HOTTER than HOT. The high had to have been at least 112-114 degrees. Our car is thinking of disowning us, it has had to work so hard!! And although it may feel hotter than, well, I won't finish that sentence.....today I was in HEAVEN!! The Cheesecake Factory was celebrating it's 30th anniversary and in honor of that anniversary, they were offering $1.50 slices of cheesecake...ANY FLAVOR!!!! SO we trotted on down there and plunked ourselves down at a table and ordered 7 slices of cheesecake...OH.YES.WE.DID. 2 slices of original (one for me, one for Jacob), one Godiva chocolate which Laurel actually ate more than 2 bites of...it was delicious, one vanilla bean (Luke), one lemon raspberry zinger (Bill), one banana cream (Eric), and one oreo mudslide (Gregory). Each piece was nearly covered in homemade whip cream...hey, who's counting calories at this point? We got about 1/2 of each piece finished and the rest are waiting in our fridge to be devoured...soon...
Other than that, just more pool time, more sweating, more wishing for weather back home! Here are a few more highlights of the past few days! Bumper boats......
Uncle Adam and Eric
Laurel and I
Uncle Mark
Auntie April and EricBill in his go cart
Yes, I did actually get in the pool too....
Call him Michelin man...
3 comments:
Yum! The cheesecake sounds great. I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory here.
BTW - the boys lost their last game 1-5or6. The other team was a year younger - not a great end. Oh well, maybe the Phanatics will start some new traditions - liking winning!
That was sooo fun! Swimming in the pool with everyone was my fav! The cheesecake wasn't bad either!
You are the traveling-est people I've ever met! Unbelievable! Glad you're having more fun. The kids should remember this exciting summer!
Post a Comment