And this is where there was a whole lot of cheese cutting going on.....
I think we had more fun sampling the cheese and the Tillamook ice cream than anything. You know us, we figured it would be more cost efficient to buy one of the half gallons and share it, rather than a bunch of individual cones. The kids looked a little wide eyed when Bill actually brought it to the table, like 'really, we can eat out of the container, as much as want?'......well, it is vacation after all, let's live dangerously (especially if any one of has some unseen weird illness!). So we did all share a half gallon of 'mudslide' chocolate ice cream...mmmmmm,mmmmmm! Watch these carnivors, or I guess we should be called dairyvors, dig in!!
Shamelessly, I have to say that we did a pretty good job of finishing off that half gallon.. give us another year or two and it'll be NO PROBLEM!
We went to Haystack rock after the ice cream indulgence and walked some of it off, at least I hope so!
Obviously, as you can tell, we didn't end up with sun today, but hopefully tomorrow on our last day.......night!
1 comment:
I love cheese--preferrably sharp cheddar! That's pretty awesome going to a factory like that. It was almost like watching Mr. Rogers.
Ice cream looks delish. Good idea sharing. I bet they'll remember it more that way. Good memories.
Hurry and get home. I am having such a hard time remembering when you're getting back. I called you last night to see if you wanted free Brad Paisley/Jewel tickets--but no answer! Oh well.
Have a safe trip back. I can't wait to see all your pictures.
Post a Comment