Wow, that sounds like a big number, but 13 years have gone by in a blink...what happened 13 years ago? I married this terrific guy and got a rhyming name that makes people smile when they say it, I got a life long partner who I know will be there for me no matter what, a man who is a great role model and father to our children, and because God was so sure about that, he gave us 5!! Considering how long eternity is, I suppose 13 years really is just a blink, and it has sure been a wonderful blink, at that. I still cry when he leaves for more than a week and count the days til' he returns (maybe that's just cuz the kids are driving me to drink by the time he's been gone 6 days, but we'll keep that one on the down low, ssshhhhh). I guess that means he's a keeper.
I love you honey-Happy Anniversary.....13 down and a whole lot more of great ones to go!
Look for some great weather/surf pictures to come...Bill's got the camera right now.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Great post. So much nicer than my anniversary post. :)
You guys make one terrific couple! Here's to a whole lot more!!1
Happy Anniversary you guys!! You are the cutest couple and have the sweetest family! Our love to you all! K, J, T & E
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 13 years! Hope you get a chance to celebrate ~ just the two of you! I was just reminiscing that it was 12 years ago yesterday that Chuck asked me to marry him! Boy, how time flies!
Love, Jennifer
Post a Comment