Thursday, June 26, 2008

New meaning to 'porta potty'

Forgot about this one, and Laurel is going to hate me one day for even putting this out there, but when we were on our drive from Yosemite to Vegas we drove on this totally desolate road....and well, it was time to get ready for bed, brush teeth, go potty.....so, we pulled over and did it all. Now, with the boys, going potty is a breeze. no problem-BUT-Laurel will NOT go potty in many places (which is probably why she has the iron bladder), so we had to pull out the potty seat and 'improvise'

So, like the title, this was our porta potty!! I think everyone should carry one of these seats around.......you just never know when the urge might strike!!

And this is Lake Powell, a view as we went over Hoover Dam. I've got some amazing pictures of the bypass road they are building over the dam that I'll post when I find them (I forgot about them til' I saw this one)

Seems like we drive over the dam at least once a year and it always makes us sigh and say 'wow' when we see how much the water has continued to receed..they need rain, and lots of it!!

No comments: