A night out with the girls!! It was a small group this time, and we had a nice time chatting while we ate at Cracker Barrel (although I was told by someone who shall remain anonymous...HEIDI..oops....that the next time we need a restaurant that serves alcholol!!!) and then made our way to the movie theater to see 'Made of Honor'. Good movie....predictable ending, but it sure makes you feel good....It made me miss Bill (like I wasn't already?!) and made Julie miss her brother (he's getting married in Scotland in a couple weeks....Scotland is where part of the movie takes place...) and we can't wait to do it again :-D
Wishing you all a Happy Mother's day, hope the day is all you hope it to be......keep up the good work, being a good mom takes a lot it!!!
2 comments:
Had a great time last night! Thanks!
Robin
Sorry I missed the fun. Thanks again for the invite.
Yes, predictable movie but still fun.
Post a Comment