Later in the day I took cupcakes to their class...I could have made a WHOLE LOT of friends as I walked 2 cookie sheets full of cupcakes to classrooms. Kids I knew and kids I didn't know were asking just who those cupcakes were for and could they have one? The boys were happily surprised! Both classes sang happy birthday.
I know, it looks like I didn't bring any for the other kids...how RUDE, but I did. They were passed out after they all sang happy birthday.
They got to pick what they wanted for dinner, so they picked their all time favorite-Breakfast for dinner!! So hard to make that seem like a healthy dinner, so I piled on some fruit to their french toast. Oh yeah, then I smothered the fruit with whip cream!! Hey, afterall, it was their birthday!
Then it was one last round of presents from my mom and dad, aunt and uncle....cool games, books, transformers and then one final gift from Bill and I...a 5 million piece Lego Knights castle. Actually, it's more like 982 pieces, but when you see them all, it sure is easy to THINK it is 5 million!
It was a great day, and so hard to believe that 9 years ago we were so worried that the boys had arrived too early..you'd never know it today!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jacob and Gregory!
Post a Comment