Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Coming soon...

Jumping jetskis!!! We went to the lake this weekend and had so much fun......we were out on the boat and we got the jetskis out too. And, I actually got up on skis myself! Not for long, but after trying a few times I made it up out of the water for 30 seconds I think, twice!! My arms sure hurt today, but it was pretty exciting! My mom even tried and considering her physical condition, she did pretty well. My dad attempted too, he was brave and went first! It has been at least 20 years since they have been up on skis, so it'll take a little retraining I think. Bill was in hog heaven with the jetskis. THe kids LOVED it and took turns riding with Bill, me, my mom and dad. Way too much fun :-).....however, the water hasn't quite turned over yet, so it was really cold, the only way to get in to put the skis on was to just take the plunge and go under completely.....BODY SHOCK...yikes! The three older boys all jumped in and quickly jumped out, but they had fun doing it. Laurel got her feet wet and Luke just loved the jetskis. My mom has most of the pictures on her camera so as soon as I can download them I'll post.

Countdown to leaving for Washington and Oregon....we leave Saturday..gotta get busy here, really soon......

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like fun! Greg says if we ever do move and we are close to water we'll will be buying jetskiis. Have fun on your trip!