Bill, Eric and I above, Bill, Jacob and crazy Luke below
The Chick Mobile! The 3 girls got their OWN turn!
Eric and my dad
It's crazy hair day!!!I don't think Luke is trying hard enough to smile, do you?
IT. WAS. COLD. After trying really hard not to swear in front of a boat full of my own children, my body just slowly went n
umb, and then, what do you know, it wasn't so cold
anymore!
Slack out! And I'm up...for 28.2 seconds or maybe less!
Thanks for sharing our weekend of fun! I won't be able to blog for several days-we leave Saturday and won't get to where I'll have time to post until early next week. SO, you'll hear from us again in sunny, cloudy, sunny, no cloudy-Seattle! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a safe, sanity-still-intact-when-we-get-there, kind of trip :-) BYE!
1 comment:
Great fun! I was thinking Bill looks like a pirate in that picture with Luke and Laurel.
It looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for sharing the joy. love ya
Post a Comment