Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The white elephant is no longer in the room!

I did it, I got the fireplace painted...no, not by myself either. Bill thought the same thing...yeah right, me up on a 12 foot ladder painting, I don't think so!! No, I had a great lady paint it while Bill was out of town and it looks wonderful!! It was kind of like birthday surprise #2 for Bill although I have to say there were alterior motives...like I didn't want to paint it myself! I'll post later and put up some pictures from Bill's surprise party for those that couldn't be here.
This is your neck exercise for the day......crane it 90 degrees to the left and you're all stretched out on that side AND you can see this picture the right way!

Do you like the color (please only respond if your anwer is yes :-)!)......too bad if you don't because it won't be changing anytime soon!!!! BYE!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I think it looks fantastic! Nice bday present. Also, I appreciate the neck exercises. One can never too many of those! :)