Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jump For Joy

We brought out the bouncer from it's hiding place yesterday. It's been close to a year since we've had the luxury of vacuuming little elm seed pods out of it, we are ready for the job again at last! The kids all love to bounce in it and they older ones raced home from the bus so they could jump before soccer. That also includes the oldest 'older' one...Bill! He had them bouncing sky high and thankfully the bouncer is still in one piece despite the fact we majorly overloaded it weight wise. I tried my best to get a video of it, but as you can tell, it was kinda bouncy! But you can hear them very well.....

And that was a happy mommy call, although I know it might not have sounded like it. Okay, I've got to get something else done today besides standing here typing....bye!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Good times! Fun video!