It sure seems like all I write about is Laurel, but she has been providing some great stuff these past few days!! I ordered her some hair bows from ebay and they arrived today......she was a happy camper. She carted that box around and oohed and aahd over them and had to share them all with Luke...Luke liked them too!
If his hair was longer, I can bet he'd want me to put that bow in since all he sees is Laurel with them all the time!!
Today was the last day of soccer practice...whew!!! We made it through 2 days a week of the boys tumbling off the bus at 4pm, throwing something on the table I could call dinner without feeling totally guilty of feeding them everything but a balanced meal and then running out the door with 5 kids in tow by 4:50 for the past 8 weeks. It's always fun though and it will be missed all the same.......
Until tomorrow...thanks for visiting!!
2 comments:
I love the video...I think I have watched it 5 times! Keep them coming :)
That's so funny--when I was there watching the kids, I saw how many bows she already had and thought she had a ton! So cute! They look so adorable on her. :)
Post a Comment