Sunday, September 25, 2011

If I......

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought I'd play along. 

If I were to get pregnant again.......I'd go off the deep end probably, never to be seen again.  Laurel would be thrilled though!


If I could have any job in the world...I would be a labor and delivery nurse

If I had a day to myself.....I'd probably try to catch up on my blog but then get distracted by the laundry and piles around my house, so I'd end up cleaning.  And that's OK.

If I could get married all over again.....I'd marry the same guy, say the same vows, love wearing the same dress and make lists of the pictures I want to have taken.   I'd even get married at age 20 again.  I think......

If I could live anywhere in the US....some place greener than where we currently live, one with less poverty, and a school system that's got its act together

If I could have any talent in the world....I'd like to sing with confidence.  I love to sing...I sing along with the radio all the time and in church too.  I'm 'ok' at it, but would love to sing much better!

If you met me in real life......I'd ask to see pictures of your family and then I'd ask you a bunch of questions.  I like to know about people.  But not in a nosy way. 

If I could go back to school and get a different degree.....I'd go into nursing.  A year or so agoI actually thought about it seriously for about 2 days.  Then I remembered I have 5 kids.

If money was no object.....we'd pay off our house and then sock away a bunch of money so our kids could go to whatever college they wanted to.

If I could meet one celebrity, it would be....ummm, Adam Levine from Maroon 5, Brad Paisley or Emma Watson (that girl is just stunningly beautiful and sure seems like a sweet sweet person)

If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life.....oh boy, that's a tough one.  Ummmmm, I guess I'd have to say Old Navy-there are clkothes for everyone in the family there

If we were to get another pet it would be...something that I don't have to feed, water or clean up after.  Hmm, that pet wouldn't last long, would it?  Honestly, it'll probably be a hamster or two for the older boys. 

If I could go on a trip right now.....Oregon-friends, beautiful scenery..oh wait, maybe it would be Ireland.  Actually, if it's without my kids, I don't care where I go, just how LONG I get to go for!!

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...house cleaner, hands down.  I'm already a personal chef......

If I had the option of plastic surgery...tummy tuck for sure.  I always joke 'if only I had an iron'.  2 multiple pregnancices and one singleton pregnancy did a number on my abdominal wall.......it no longer exists!

No comments: