Saturday, June 4, 2011

early mornings, late nights, busy days!

So, after 5 full days of Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Typhoon lagoon, I obviously have NOT blogged about it all!  It hasn't been helpful to not have Internet access either.  The mobile hot spot with my iPhone only works to blog without photos....we couldn't justify the charge to get internet service at the condo for the few spare minutes we had!  So, now I have to go back and reconstruct the week, and soon, before I forget. 

We are on our way to Titusville to see Kennedy Space Center and hopefully the beach-there has been an infestation of jellyfish near the area we are headed to and over 1400 people have been stung in the past week.  I don't think we'll be putting the kids on their boogie boards!  We may drive the coast to find a good area so they can have some beach time.  Of course we'll be eating at Dixie Crossroads too.....it's tradition!  With the slower days and not such crazy late and hopefully internet access, I'll get busy putting photos to previous posts and posting about the rest of our week!

On the ironic side, Bill's brother and family will arrive in Orlando this evening!  They weren't sure they were going to come so we never checked each others dates...we'll try to get together one of these last 3 days we have here in Florida.....can't wait to see my sweet little nephew Ryan again!!

No comments: