If there’s anything my kids love more than the lake, it’s water parks! There was no way we could pass up the opportunity to spend a day at Typhoon Lagoon!
All the kids were chomping at the bit to jump in the wave pool…and when I say wave pool, I mean like serious ocean action large waves! Even Luke was game to hang out with the boys near the front where the waves were pretty big. With a life vest on of course.
Laurel? Well, she was more content to hang out with me. The knowledge that a big wall of water is going to crash over me, therefore leaving me sputtering and spewing water out of my mouth really isn’t my cup of tea. We hung out in the ‘baby’ waves, although we did venture closer to where the big boys were hanging out. Even daddy convinced her to try a time or two.
The other really fun/nice part of Typhoon Lagoon is the super soft beach sand. SOOO fun to dig your toes into and play with. It always seems just the right combination of soft and moist in the shade, perfect for playing in.
Ever snorkeled with sharks at a water park before? Well, Typhoon lagoon offers it...so the boys wanted to try! Laurel did too, but she and Luke only got as far as getting their masks on before they kind of chickened out. Can't say I blame them...sharks, freezing cold salt water...eh, that's why I skipped it to begin with!! But they sure looked cute trying!
G, J and E
And just to prove I was actually there....
We all had a really fun day, AND no one asked us to buy them anything....bonus!!
1 comment:
Aww..looks like you are having so much fun! Can't wait to see what your next adventures will be! Love you all! Janet
Post a Comment