Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love, props and a photo booth

What is it exactly about a photo booth that brings out the inner child in us all?  I suppose it starts from when we were kids and seeing the photo booths and how neat it was to hop into one with a best friend, make silly faces and get instant proof of just how crazy we were.  Friendship and love cemented with silly.  I still have a few of those snap shots lying around of some friends from band and they still make me smile!

The giddiness of hopping in a photo booth with the one you love is just as great.  In fact, at a work party this past Sunday, Bill and I got to do just that!  They had a free photo booth set up with a table full of fun and silly props to use.  It was the most exciting entertainment that evening.  We acted like a couple of goofy kids.  Better yet, we got to be a couple totally in love and unafraid to be silly together.  See for yourself!
I have to honestly say that Bill brings out the best in me (of course he brings out the other side too, but hey, that's inevitable!).  There are times I cringe at being silly, just because that's my personality, but how could I not want to be silly with the person I love more than anything?  I wish we could have one of these photo booths in our house.  The photos produced remind me just how much I love my husband, how much he makes me who I am today, how perfect we are together in a hug, where my ear rests in the perfect spot to hear his heart beating.  So, if you need any reminding of how much you love WHO you love....go find a photo booth. 

6 comments:

Krystle said...

These are awesome! I want a photo booth!!

Carrie Mueller said...

We were just at a wedding that had a photo booth, and thought the same thing!!! Pete and I had such a fun time - you guys look great!

Trista Pior said...

I LOVE THESE! :) You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok, these photos are cracking me up! The 6th one down from the top of Bill with the crown and yellow star glasses..can we just say "Elton John in his younger years?" Haha..love you guys! Janet

Michelle said...

AWESOME! What cuties you are. And I'm with you--I have a hard time being silly. You're right, I can be silly around Max. Funny.

auntiek said...

Awwwww. You two are like a walking Hallmark card. So cute (and what fun).