Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How boys 'play' when having a sleep over

**WARNING**  and explanation...ALL children in the photos below willingly volunteered to have themselves strung up.  Even the 5 year old little girl.  What a bunch of weirdos-

The three older boys come down the hall pushing their desk chair, turn it around and show us Laurel giggling, tape on her mouth and strung up like this......
I suppose it's one really good way to keep their little sister quiet!  She thinks it's HI-larious!
Then Jon shouts out 'ME NEXT'!!  And they take off back down the hall laughing the whole way.  They come back a short time later with Jon looking the same way Laurel did.  And they're all giggling-what a bunch of weirdos.....
 After that, Jacob shouts it's his turn.....and you can probably surmise how he came back a short time later-looking totally weird as he tried to pry his lips off the duct tape with no hands....OWWW!  He looked really bad in that picture, so this is all I got!
WHAT A BUNCH OF WEIRDOS!  I bet Eric and Ben aren't doing such weird things at their sleepover!  Just goes to show you that sometimes kids can and will do what parents only dream about.......and I hope Robin lets Jon come over again!!

Guess I'll keep hold of these photos.....they might be needed for therapy sessions year down the road!

No comments: