While driving one of my 5 to his music lesson today, the other 4 were being rowdy and arguing with one another in the back of the van. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate while driving a huge a** van AND refereeing disgruntled children who can't seem to get along, even if their very lives depended on it? I'm talking White Lightening, 12 passenger van. Not easy, that's for sure.
So I turned into a disgruntled mother and yelled at them in the back
'I hope you each have 5 kids and they get along terribly with one another while you are driving AND THEN YOU'LL KNOW HOW I FELT FOR 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!'
So there! I don't know, a bit too dramatic or right on the money?
1 comment:
Right on the money!! But you wimp--you should have cursed them each with seven or nine kiddos to really up their torture factor!
Love it. I think this happy post will carry through this weekend and happily into next week.
Post a Comment