When getting ready to diaper dive, you have to know the proper technique in getting 'dressed' for the occasion. Case in point......looking ridiculous up close and personal. These are from last weekend and this weekend. All I can do is shake my head. I mean, really.
You must first secure your own diaper....
before helping others with their diapers
Then, the other important thing to know about diaper diving-I will be taking pictures and yes, they will end up on the blog. Years from now my kids are going to shake their own heads and say 'really mom?'And Cattygirl......rolling your eyes won't discourage me from taking them. Oh no, it just makes me want to take more!!!
Jumpers away. You cute wittle water babies you!
Amazing how creative kids can be when not asked, isn't it?!
2 comments:
Great pictures! Diaper diving... I love it.
Me again!
I have the Canon Rebel EOS XS camera. I use the 50mm/1.8 lens all the time.hys
Post a Comment