Friday, July 2, 2010

Under Construction

So I've been fiddling with the blog layout and background.  Cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how to change the font colors.  I'm using a new template something or other and cannot find the way I used to do it....so looks like it's going to stay this way for a bit.  We are off to the lake for the weekend and the blog will remain named Ou Fe is a Bowl of Barry's.  Oh well!

Enjoy the 4th with your family and friends and please be careful with the fireworks.  We've had one unfortunate incident with a firework that tipped over and left a child with a permanent burn.  One of our not so proud parenting moments!  Be careful and stay away from the illegal ones!  OK, enough of my lecture........Happy Birthday America!!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Girl! Send me that picture and I'll jazz it up for you while your off! xoxo