Friday, July 9, 2010

Bedroom transformations nearly complete!!

We can once again walk down the hallways without having to turn sideways and do the sidestep!!  Toddler beds are now a thing of the past, bookshelves have been moved and restocked, and there is no doubt now that there is a girl in the house!

Laurel's room is nearly complete.  There is a mirror that needs hanging, door moulding and some chair rail moulding that need installation, but other than that, her PINK room is done!!  YAY!  I am very happy with how it turned out and she loves it too.
Eric and Luke are now roommates.  And they now have lots of floor space to play and unfortunately, trash.......but I'm hoping they'll teach each other to clean up.  Yeah, that is a pretty silly statement, but hope I must!
The one room that is still disastrous, although it's no fault of mine, is G and J's.  Oh-my-word.  How they can live with the mess right now, I'll never know, but slowly they are finding places to put their stuff after having G move back in to the room.  Boys and mess, one in the same!  This was taken before all the moving of junk started.....
It feels really great to know we got something accomplished this summer!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Her room looks great! For that matter, so do the boys' rooms. Way to go.