A Horny Toad......AKA a Horned Toad.....but as long as I can remember, we've always called them horny toads. I can remember catching them at the lake when I was very young. This one was the first we have seen of this current lake season. Kinda cute, don't you think?
I agree, they BOTH are! I was just informed that 'Dad' caught the toad...not Eric! Thank you honey!! We got home earlier this afternoon after a really fun filled weekend of water, waves, jet ski spray, 3 person tube slinging, water skiing, hanging with friends and sleeping really soundly.
Unfortunately, my kids cannot seem to figure out how to sleep past 7am......even when mom and dad's sore bodies are begging them to do so! And the lake without G and J was pretty odd. They add such spunk to the days. But I'm sure they are having more than enough fun in Cabo San Lucas........
1 comment:
That looks like a really big horny toad! Another awesome weekend, I'm sure.
Post a Comment