I have felt like a ping pong ball with the blog lately! I have been working in my photo files quite a bit this past week trying to get all my year end preschool gifts finished up and photos printed, but every time I'm in the file I find events I either forgot to cover or didn't cover well! That happens sometimes when pictures get taken with different cameras......3 months later I'll download photos from one of our infrequently used cameras and it'll be like 'oh yea, totally forgot about that!'
So today I'll finish up Mother's Day.......at our preschool we had a Mother's Day Tea and the children all got up and sang a couple quick little songs for their moms. It's tricky being both the preschool parent and preschool teacher. I feel split, wanting to make sure I give the attention necessary to my class...and take pictures...while wanting to make sure I pay attention to L and L and their class....and take pictures! Thankfully they understand in their own little way and have found favorite 'other moms' to hang out with while I have to do teacher duty!
I was very glad my friend snagged the camera and took this one for me.
And on Mother's Day itself, even though my mm was only 6 days post op and had been home just 2 days, I wanted to make sure we got a picture. It's a moment in time, an event that will more than likely force us to always be aware of how quickly things can change. She looks tired and weak, but she's still my beautiful mom. And my grandma, affectionately known as GG? Well, if all grandma's/great grandma's could be like her, the world would most definitely be a way better place!
And my mother's day/father's day gift? A new laptop! The one I use now has a big screen and is kinda heavy when needing to transport, so this one will be the travel laptop! Open package discount= amazing deal! Thanks honey!
1 comment:
I love how you dress pretty Laurel in these sweet girlie dresses!
Hope you had a good Mother's Day :)
- Your follower from India
Post a Comment