Friday, April 30, 2010

No flashback friday today

My mom spent the entire day in the ER yesterday to find out she has a very large ovarian cyst/tumor that will need to be removed.  She was transferred to the hospital late last night so I'm heading down there this morning.  She has been in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable.  It took several doses of morphine to knock the pain level down far enough for her to be able to lay still for a CT scan. First they thought she had kidney stones, then they thought the cyst had ruptured, but further tests showed no rupture but just a whole lot of something one her ovary.

My mom's health is delicate as it is, and surgery will not be an easy recovery for her.  Please keep her in prayer for me today...I would very much appreciate that. 

5 comments:

Anne said...

Storming the heavens for you right now. You are ALL in our prayers- I wish I was closer to help you somehow!

Heather said...

Let us know if we can help in any way. We'll for sure keep you all in our prayers.

Robin said...

Oh, how awful. I'm praying.

The Wades said...

Also praying. Your poor mama. Sorry she's in so much pain.

Karen said...

I am just now catching up to everything that is going on. Lots and Lots of prayers being sent your way.

Karen