Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday blahs

Blah.....just blah......the birthdays, parties, present opening, cupcake making, decorating and consuming, house decorating and ignoring of all else is now over. Whew! At least until the beginning of May when we do it all over again for birthdays number 4 and 5.

So, it is quite evident the laundry has been ignored-it's nearly spilling out into the hallway. It is also quite evident that I have to go to the grocery store SOON-there's only one gallon of milk left. But do I have to? Can I please whine like my kids when they have to do something they don't want to..........do I HAVE to?!! I suppose the answer is yes. Bummer.

I need to post about the festivities yesterday-later. We had a great day filled with L and L's birthday party, a surprise movie theater stop to see 'How To Train Your Dragon'.....very good by the way......and an afternoon McD's ice cream sundae. Having Bill off for his birthday was really nice but this morning it was back to reality. Darn.

Off to wake the sleepy heads, then it's off to school and work! Today we have 'Exotics of the Rain forest' coming to preschool. Pretty neat in house field trip where they bring the animals to us. Should be fun!

No comments: