And how much did I bring home? Oh, 2 boxes. A combo of my stuff and my friend's! It's kind funny in the midst of clean up to see my two big boxes filled with items that didn't sell compared others that have a medium sized sterlite bin filled...but what they don't know is how much STUFF we brought to begin with. I am super happy to have it mostly all gone......a very huge benefit of having multiples-the ability to sell it to other parents!
Oh, and my Aunt Kathy loves the sale too. She flies from out of town to come hang out with us, help us schlep our stuff, stay at the sale and work and shop and then take her aching feet back home with us at 11 o' clock at night. And I am being completely honest when I say...I LOVE IT!!! It's a whole lot of work but well worth it.
We ended the weekend with dinner at Bucca's with my grandma and aunt. On the way there Laurel got a hold of this.
Mmm-hmmm, she was trying out her 'texting thumbs' with Catalena's phone. We're in trouble....
1 comment:
Did you buy a lot too?
Laurel's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment