Definitely a year I don't remember, but one that my mom certainly does. I decided to go way back for my flashback this week, back to the year I was born, back to the first few photos taken of me. And I have to credit my mom, and a thank you, especially after my most recent post addressing parents and the picture taking they do........given the year and the abilities of cameras at the time, I think she got quite a few great pictures of little ol' me. Ones that had I not been laying on a dated Pooh Bear quilt, might just pass for more recent times.


And my room-all decked out in Winnie The Pooh themed 'stuff'. Kind of funny seeing as Gregory and Jacob's room-well, really only their bedding since I wasn't very good at decorating the walls-was done in classic Winnie the Pooh theme when they were babies. I still have that Tigger stuffed animal. And I actually KNOW where it is, amazingly enough! Of course it's a total choke hazard for infants and toddlers today since his nose is hard plastic and it turns!! Pretty impressive so many of us born in the days lived to tell about it :-)
I am very thankful for these pictures.......thank you so much mom!
3 comments:
Sweet! I love Pooh bear.
Too sweet! Look how cute you were! I think its so neat to think of our moms getting so excited over crib sheets and the perfect bassinet!
Those pictures are precious. You're right--they're really good. What a beautiful little baby you were.
Post a Comment