Thursday, February 25, 2010

Correct!!

Yes, yesterday's post was all about a basketball game. Last Saturday Luke, Laurel and I went to the Lobo basketball game with my dad. For any non-New Mexicans, or basketball followers.....the Lobos are ranked #10 in the nation in college basketball. GO LOBOS!!!!!!! The Pit is an awesome place to go to watch a college game. Loud, packed, energized......love it!

And now back to the drawing....well, Laurel could draw 24 hours a day if I let her. That, and if we had a tree that paper grew on. Yeah, that sounded better in my head.....anyhow, the picture was her rendition of us at the basketball game! She draws pretty good for a 4 year old, at least I think so! I feel bad that I don't keep more of what she draws. Realistically, if I did that, we'd be buried already! So I guess I'll have to resort to taking pictures of her artwork.

We are in the midst of a busy weekend. Tonight the big boys are off to make table decorations for their Blue and Gold banquet on Saturday. Their den will also be adding to the Pack 147 totem pole. Since they are known as the Viper den, the boys decided to add snakes to the totem. Every year the exiting Webelo dens add on to the totem. Pretty neat tradition. They will receive their Arrow of Light at the banquet and will no longer be Cub Scouts. Nope, they will be full fledged Boy Scouts! So many great adventures await them and we are so proud of their accomplishments. Friday evening, the three boys get to help Bill decorate a cake or two for the cake auction that will take place during Blue and Gold. That ought to be fun to watch! So long as they clean up the kitchen, it'll be REALLY fun to watch!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

With all the hoopla, I might have to become a Lobo fan again. ;) Pretty cool how well they're doing.

Claire was in a drawing phase like that. I think taking pictures is a great solution. I'm had to do that on many a bulky project. Just don't tell my children I do nothing with all the pictures I take!