Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It was a bad idea....

Well, she woke up still lookin' kind of cute. A couple of the twists had come slightly undone over night. Keep in mind she's only been awake about 5 minutes when this was taken.....
And then I started undoing it all. I got a little worried. So did she....for good reason...YIKES!!! Sorry baby, what did I do to you?!
She was a bit peeved about the whole thing......can't say that I blame her. Her brothers' however found the whole thing pretty amusing. Didn't help with them snickering in the background.
But I promised her I'd do something with it to mask the rats nest. This is what we ended up with. So, I don't think we'll repeat that experiment unless there's a really good reason for her to have a bad hair day. Halloween I suppose. Maybe by then she'll have forgotten this.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Ahhhhhhh!
Her little sad face!!!
I knew it!
I could feel it coming from the last post....the 'FRO!

Bless her little heart! Its all about the spongey-rollers over here. We've learned our lesson after one to many Diana-Ross-Wanna-be moments at 7 am! Ha!

Robin said...

Yikes! But is does look cute in the up-do.

The Wades said...

I seriously laughed out loud! How adorable--the whole thing! I think the final product looked really pretty.

Karen said...

That was pretty funny...poor Laurel - her face said it all!

You came through though! I really liked the updo :)

Regina said...

WOW, that is some crazy hair!! final product looks great though.
r