If this doesn't say 'CheeseBall', then I don't know what does.

We went to a school library event last week.....Christmas in theme.....and there were some crafts to entertain the kids once the interest in books wore off. And so, Gregory threw himself wholeheartedly into the task. I think he was counting down to Epiphany...or Valentine's Day.

Had Jacob and Eric been there I'm sure there would have been some sort of competition, but since they were at a Lobo basketball game with Bill and Papa, we probably saved a couple trees. Catalena went with us and ONLY with her in attendance did Laurel agree to get her picture taken with Santa...well, Santa's helper as we've explained....and yes, those are PJ's she's wearing...it was bedtime and it was cold and well, PJ's just sounded right. Notice Luke was no where NEAR Santa?


It was a fun evening of Christmas cheer warm up. We are so blessed to be involved with a terrific school!
1 comment:
Dang, your school does sound cool. Tell Eric Santa is super sweet.
Love that picture of them.
Post a Comment