Of the 9 of us in attendance for dinner, only 3 enthusiastically ate ribs. I was NOT one of them! The rib eaters of the family are my dad, Bill, and Gregory. I think G was the happiest of all to be eating at Quarter's! Happy Birthday Pop!
Monday, December 28, 2009
All he wants for Christmas
All my dad wanted for Christmas was so celebrate his birthday a couple days ahead of Christmas. And so, since his birthday IS a couple days ahead of Christmas, he got his wish!
There is a local restaurant that has, over time, become a family favorite and birthday tradition. My grandpa loved BBQ and when he and my grandma moved here from California, he found that Quarters met his BBQ expectations. We started the birthday Quarter's tradition for him and have continued it now for my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You don't like ribs??! The rest of your kids don't either?? What is wrong with you people? That is practically unamerican! I'm with your dad--Quarters is delish.
Happy Late Birthday to your pops.
Post a Comment