We made it home late this afternoon-and once again, the house looks like a wild party has taken place. Open suitcases, numerous pairs of shoes, vacation money purchases, toothbrushes, more shoes.....it's all everywhere, but NOT for long!!
And it is all worth it. We had so much fun and made many precious memories. Many of them are in thanks to this-



Who knows if we'll get to see this in person again and we are really glad the kids were able to witness such an amazing piece of history. We took so many pictures that it's hard to narrow it down on what to share! I'll post more of them in a day or so....once the house party is under control!
2 comments:
Welcome home! From the pictures, I almost feel like I was there. How super cool.
Have fun unpacking.
What a great experience! Aaron and I happened to see the last one go up. We were seeing a show in St. Augustine and they had a night launch...could see it where we were. Very Cool!
Welcome home! Glad you guys had such a great time!!!
Post a Comment