So, yesterday was our one of our two non-Disney days. First stop? Our favorite home away from home shopping experience.....IKEA!
Second stop....I totally did not understand why Bill was hell-bent on going to this one particular mall. A very upper-crusty type of mall. You know, where they might almost charge you to walk through their doors. Where the name of the store says it all. Like Jimmy Choo shoes. Yeah, THAT kind of mall. Certainly not one we ever shop in. I was kind of annoyed. So I trudged along behind him muttering 'this better be good' and then he stops in front of TIFFANY'S. The jewelry store.
I back pedaled and said 'no way, we're not going in that store' to which he replied 'oh yes we are'.
He's so very sweet and sneaky...he had been collecting a few gift cards (he loves giftcards.com) since JUNE and had a certain little something in mind but wanted me to be sure I liked it first. Oh, and they were having a breakfast while we were there for the Children's Miracle Network and I jokingly commented 'gee, we can have breakfast at Tiffany's!
I am now the proud owner of a sterling silver Tiffany's bracelet with 2 charms *sqweeeeee* and a very pretty and very recognizable turquoise box and bag!
Jewelry doesn't often come my way and when it does it just means that much more. Thank you sweet husband of mine for making an already special birthday just that much more memorable. You and giftcards.com are a dangerous duo!!
4 comments:
What a great surprise! I can't wait to see it.
Oh..My..Goodness...!! Happy Birthday, and what a GIFT!! Remember when we tried to get a box from Tiffany's in New York? Now you have the real thing..with a gift from there too! Miss you! Happy Happy Birthday from our family! Janet
WOW!!! I would love to have that kind of birthday!!! Way to go Bill!!!
Sorry- I'm over here trying to catch up on yall! Been super busy!
Just let me say, he is a doll. Love me some Tiffanys! Happy (late)Birthday!
Post a Comment