Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And I thought I'd get time....

Why exactly I thought I would have time and/or energy to blog some more are completely beyond me. Blame it on my overachieving nature I guess. But man, are we pooped......and not in the literal sense. More like in the:

*I'm so dang tired, my feet feel like they are about to fall off
*I need another 4 Excedrin Migraine pills NOW if you please,
*If I have to tell the kids ONE MORE TIME that TOMORROW we will go shopping, I think my head will explode (hey, that'll take care of needing the Excedrin),
*YES, we will get to meet more characters later,
*If I have to push my nearly 8 year old around in a stroller that he keeps stroller jacking from the 4 year olds I'm gonna yell something completely inappropriate at a Disney World property

THAT kind of pooped. But hey, it's Disney World!! Someone's dreams are coming true. I still haven't figured it out yet though. Well, actually I do know whose dreams are coming true. Those that own Disney. Well, and the look in Laurel's eyes when she was waving to the princesses on the float WAS enough to bring tears to my eyes...so I guess there are more dreams comin' true than I thought.

So, maybe tomorrow I won't be so tired. We're taking a one day hiatus from the parks to go to IKEA...yee-haw....now that's Disney for adults, definietly dreams comin' true there......and Downtown Disney. Shopping will be done so there should be less audible complaining. At least there sure the heck better be.......

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Sounds like a little magic and a little more torture going on. I know how that goes.

You know, I've never been to IKEA. Disney for that matter either. I'm so deprived. ;)