As much as Bill and I would like to THINK we are still 20 something.....clearly, our bodies are telling us otherwise. After a full weekend on the lake, we experienced muscle aches and the yawns today......I fell asleep briefly on the couch today while Luke and Laurel were playing and Luke asked me if I needed a blanket.....sweetie! However, it's all worth it for all the fun we had enjoying the last weekend at the lake for this summer season. And here's your warning....if water, boats, jetskis and people in wetsuits bore you.....turn around and come back in a couple days...cuz that's all I got right now!
Here we are, our fate in the hands of the boat driver...my dad! 
Parker sure thought he should get a ride in the tube too......
The 3 Amigos......

We just bought this one person tube....it was bouncy that's for sure! Catalena liked it....even got dumped off of it, with a smile of course!

My mom tried it out too. She liked the ride a little SLOWER though!

Aww, how cute-Luke and Laurel climbed up on a little rock all by themselves-

And I had to think whether I should scream at them to get down NOW or refrain for fear that would scare them over the edge-

We pulled off in one of our favorite cove areas known as 'Rattlesnake Island' and Eric got to try his hand, while being supervised, at stearing the jet ski

One of the nights we shared dessert with friends. The kids had fun watching card tricks and this silly forks game....Catalena, Gregory, Jacob, Zahrah

The whole kid crew-

See, the problem with group pictures at the lake is that we always look like THIS...lake hair, no makeup, greasy from all the sunscreen (I'm doing a PSA for this sunscreen brand...we used a LOT of it this season).......

On the last run of the weekend, Bill and I got up on skis at the same time. Compared to this time last year, we both are feeling more confident on our skis...well, him more than me, but still, I would have never attempted this move last summer-

Aren't we so dang cute?! You don't have to answer that...really...

And so we see the close of our second lake season. While I can say we will be excited and ready for season 3 when it comes around, I can also say I'm glad we have a little while to recooperate!!!
2 comments:
Looks like another great weekend. You two are so cute skiing together.
Just beyond adorable. I love your big happy family, Catalena included. Sorry it's over for the year, but glad you had it.
Post a Comment