You see, THIS is what the fronts of our fridges/freezer look like.......the first is the fridge in the kitchen. It is covered on the left with pictures of nephews and nieces, Catalena's 2nd grade picture and other children we love. The right side-more cute babies, random art work by Laurel, sister getting married magnet, school lunch calendar and one of the targets the boys made for their BBgun play the other night. Oh yeah, and a bunch of fingerprints.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Follow up on my random FaceBook question
So, this morning I posted a random question on my Face Book page. The question was, 'Is your fridge front covered with photos or is it stark naked?' So, since I know I may have given you all the notion that I am slightly organized, I figured now was as good a time as any to blow that little thought right out of the water.
Next is the fridge in our pantry. I'm not even sure I KNOW what it is covered with, but I do know there's more art work , receipts I don't think I need anymore, more cute kids (photos are several years old.....MICHELLE) and last season's soccer team rosters and schedules......soon to be replaced with current ones!
And this is the freezer right next to it...old cub scout collages, Little Leap word whammer, empty magnetic frames, wish lists Bill and I created a couple years ago on what we'd do if we had any extra money, and art work from Luke and Laurel they did a year ago in preschool.
So.....now you know......I hope I didn't scare you away. If you'd like, take the fridge photo challenge and post to your own blog or face book page. After all, the more we know about you the better....right? Please somebody answer yes........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have a naked fridge, but too many calendars and bulletin boards to make up for it! Ha! (I think I also have that huge black and white letter magnet. Is it from the Old Navy impulse-buy-at-the check-out section??? Looks awfully familiar!)
One of my favorite things about my Nanna's house was the pictures she always had COVERING the front of her fridge- family on the right and then friends on the left. I later learned that most of the babies pictured on left were ones that her "Baby Prayer Group" had prayed for- they were answered prayers. So sweet. Oh- and I the Kraft BBQ sauce is ONLY for my nuggets. ;0)
I always think mine is too cluttered. But now I'm thinking it looks pretty good!
We are kindred spirits, my friend.
Post a Comment