Friday, July 10, 2009

Wrappin' it up...

I'm getting farther behind with all the things going on since we've been back from Branson.....so this is the wrap up post. Prepare yourself.......

Our last day at SDC.....the start of the day

Our last day at SDC, the end results.....Waiting for fireworks on July 3rd......for a REALLY long time.......we got to our viewing spot about 8:30 and waited until 10pm!! Why can't fireworks start at a decent time? ...kids don't get it and frankly, neither do I!!Luke's opinion once they finally started

Luke's opinion when it was all done and we had hiked 10 miles uphill back to our car........

We loved Branson. We WILL go back again! Hope you enjoyed the ride!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love the sleeping kid photos! I would never think to take photos like that. And the last one needs to be framed!!! Glad you liked Branson. I would have felt awful if you hated it!

The Wades said...

That trip was worth all the priceless family photos you got. Any could be your Christmas card this year.