Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashback Friday: Remember the Aquarium?

A recent post showed all of us visiting the aquarium with our friends. Well, I just ran across these lovelies....taken in 2004.

While the scenery hasn't changed all that much, the little people in the pictures sure have. Eric has such a little baby face in these pictures.....sigh.....he wasn't quite 3 yet. And he was the baby of the family.

Remember the butterfly exhibit?

Or how about those trains they were chasing?I swear this one of Eric was taken at the exact same spot where Laurel's was taken last week! Deja Vu.....Aah, my sweet boys. Will I look back at pictures years from now that I just took last week and feel the same I do today? That they look so little with their plump little cheeks and innocent smiles? I hope so.......All our adventures are measuring sticks....sticks that measure time, and growth, and fond memories. And do we ever have lots of those!

No comments: