The boys had a fantastic birthday party last night. I was a bit worried how we would manage nearly 20 kids, but they all got along so well and had so much fun! There ended up being fifteen 10 year olds, four 7 year olds and of course Luke and Laurel. Here they are DRY.....gotta love that little peanut in the far left corner.....the only girl, bless her heart....she hung in there!
Bill set up some 'shelter' for the kids to play in and around and also parked our old Mazda pick up truck in the backyard. They had a good time using all available obstacles!
After pizza there was some more water play and then cake. So fun to hear all those boys singing! They sang it with the 'Cha-Cha-Cha' after each section...G and J thought it was pretty funny too!
Proof that Bill and I were actually at the party...thanks MOM!
And THEN after the cake, we all went in (after they were all DRY) and watched the movie Rocketman on the living room wall. And who can watch a movie without popcorn? Chocolate covered pretzels? Both? Yummy....I think all the boys agreed!
2 comments:
What a great party!!! I love the idea of the obstacle course for water guns!!!! You guys are so great...Happy Birthday Jacob and Gregory!
What an awesome party!! (and description of!)
Happy Birthday, Jacob and Gregory.
Post a Comment