I've spent the day making lists and lists of lists. I have so much to do and at times I really don't know how it will all get done. Tonight I am clicking through websites to find Mother's Day gifts/crafts for my preschool class to make as well as Father's Day gifts. I've got to nail down their Easter craft as well as assess them all for their parent teacher conferences. And then there are all the 'graduation' things to get ready too...invitations, special little things for their parents.....and on and on and on. I know what you're thinking...it's ONLY April, why the rush? Well, since I only teach 2 days a week, my time is so very limited. Not helped in the slightest that I only have one full week to teach the entire month of April.
And on top of that, G and J have to do science fair projects that are due the 25th, L and L are turning 4 next Thursday and I have to plan their party, Easter is only a few days after that, I have to figure out what they're all wearing for their pictures the day after their birthday...all 5 will be participating, Bill's birthday is right after that and I haven't a CLUE what to get the man....throw in a couple well child dr visits, soccer games and laundry....WHOA! And even bigger than that is the day to day ride we are on as we WAIT to hear about job possibilities for Bill. We have come to accept that '2-3 weeks' can mean just about anything.
So, who knows how timely I'll be with posting, but I'll try. A girl has to have something to call her own, right?
3 comments:
You can do it! It's fun to make lists, isn't it? I make mine as specific as possible so when I do anything at all I can cross something off. Sad, huh?
you're my idol.
:)
Birthday parties need to take a back burner to blogging. Always keep that straight. :) Kids preschool always does the BEST gifts ever--you can call me and I'll fill you in. Two moms and I were talking yesterday--we all love and remember even from Brooke doing it. Love
Post a Comment