Do you think they look cold? Oh, cold doesn't even explain it. It was bad enough that we had to wrap the blanket AROUND us so our butts weren't frozen solid in the chair (cuz that's a lot to freeze). BUTT....but, I was so thrilled to receive a gift from my awesomely talented knitting friend Robin...who sits beneath the red and white blanket.....actually, Amy, Donna and I all received an awesome gift: HAND KNITTED HATS!!!
Our heads were warm and did we ever feel awesome in our coordinating hats. Don't we look like we could be headed for an awesome day on the ski slope? Yes, awesome is the word of the day. Thank you Robin..I love my new hat because you took the time to make it for me, more than anything else!
And thank you Dawn for that awesome blanket seen in the picture...it SOOOOO kept us warm today!! Wish I could have shared it with you!
3 comments:
Your welcome!
I wonder if we'll need those hats again next week. I sure hope not!
u r right, the hats look awesome!
r
Very AWESOME hats! Robin, such a thoughtful thing to do for everyone.
Saturday was BRUTAL! I felt your pain while sitting at opening ceremonies of baseball and then pictures. Ugh.
I didn't know Amy's son was also on your team. I'm feeling so left out--what a cool club.
Post a Comment