I love the fact that they are BOTH sticking their tongues out!! Actually, I'm not sure Joshua is, but it sure looks close enough! They live in Illinois. We were supposed to go there in January, but due to cut in travel with Bill's job we weren't able to. I'm bummed we didn't get to meet Grace, but someday soon hopefully!
Well, I did have a couple other cute kids to share...but they are mine...sorry, couldn't help it.
Laurel showing off some new clothes. Finally an outfit to match a hairbow I've had for a couple years!
And of course Luke had to get in on the smiles.....
Happy weekend!!!
3 comments:
Cute kids...theirs and yours!
Must be in the genes (not jeans!). You and Bill are a pretty handsome mommy and daddy. And all your children are gorgeous!!
LOVE the hat and hello can you female L have eyelashes any longer? totally jealous!
r
Post a Comment