We did this a couple months ago and I just never got around to putting the pictures up..and since I'm at a loss for what to say.....here you go! The best place we have found to take the kids to play is the elementary school the 3 older ones attend. We went on a Sunday afternoon and had ALL the playgrounds to ourselves.
Even Parker got to come along and he thought it was fun stuff!
If that's not enough to get you to a playground near you, I don't know what is!
3 comments:
Great pictures! We went to the playground today.
My kids LOVE it when we take them to the playground at school. There's just something fun about being at school when you don't have to be. Cute pics.
Awww, you're makin' me jealous!! What fun memories we have of taking the girls to the park by our house. There are several good parks here and we can't wait til the snow thaws (and the ground dries up enough) that we can revisit them! Thanks for sharing your fun pictures and sweet family memories!
Post a Comment