I tried my best to pick some favorites from our day
Eric and his name stamp from China. Bill had the stamp made in China, so it's all in Chinese characters. G and J got their own too.

Laurel and Princess Aurora (to go with broken leg Prince Phillip)


Gregory just chillin' in his new hat

Laurel and her new hat

Bill brought this table cloth/tapestry back from Israel. It is very pretty.

Laurel and Daddy....she gave him Tim McGraw's 'My Little Girl' book

Bill's leather work glove selection

The arrival of Princess Aurora

The boys opening a photo book I had made on Snapfish. It was all pictures from our summer vacation bound like a hard back book...very neat!

A favorite of the day (and 9 days later they are STILL actually using them!)...rollerblades! Bill checked out the Play It Again sports store when he was out of town and found them. We only have one store here and they had nothing!

Opening gifts at my parent's house


Our coordinating NYC wool winter hats!! We may look a little silly, but boy are the hats warm!!!

I'll stop for now (I heard that!).....be back later!!
2 comments:
How much fun! What a great Christmas! I love that tapestry...what a neat keepsake.
Blog looks great also - wasn't too terribly hard to figure out huh :)
I loved that recap! Great Christmas.
I really liked the picture with all the hats! Fun family. :)
Post a Comment