Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's down to one

Ok, #6 got the bug. Jacob woke me up about 12:30 to tell me Gregory was sick. They're pretty lucky that they each look out for the other one at times like these. Of course he partially missed the sick bucket (the same one we've kept since the boys got sick with a stomach virus on their 5th birthday while we were at DisneyWorld...it was one we had used to pick some amazing strawberrries in Florida) and so I had to strip the bed too. That's always fun at midnight.

So, I'm the last one awaiting my sentence......get it or not get it.....what will it be?

3 comments:

The Wades said...

gross, gross, gross! i'm so sorry. i absolutely hate vomit at midnight. :)

i sure hope you don't. i think that should be your reward for cleaning up everyone else's.

Paige Hinrichs said...

Wow! Beautiful family. I found your blog through CFHusband.

So sorry your family is sick. It's going around our town too. Wishing the get better soon!

MommyOf1Plus2Plus1 said...

Did you make it? I haven't seen the post about #7 getting the bug, so I hope you were able to avoid this one!