Well, I was going to post about Eric's birthday party but I wasn't up to it yesterday. I was going to post about it tonight, but at this very moment, there are 2 children laying in their beds that have been freshly changed-as in bed linens AND pajamas. Eric was caught off guard and threw up all over his bed...gross......stinky......mind boggling, great, who's next. And then there's Laurel who threw up once around 5 pm, did great for an hour, even kept down a sip of water and small piece of bread. however, she begged, pleaded, cried and looked really pitiful as she whimpered for a drink of milk (she LOVES milk) and so I told her that she couldn't have any or she might throw it back up. She persisted, I gave her a tiny sip...30 minutes later the milk, water and bread was all over HER bed and her hair-that's a first around here......boys don't really have to concern themselves with holding their hair out of the way as they throw up.
So, we're counting the hours until Gregory, Bill and I get it. Jacob and Eric had earlier last week. And tomorrow is the dress rehearsal for our preschool's Christmas pageant. I have to go! Wish us luck....
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry. Hope everyone is better soon. All we have here is colds - Jon, Greg, Ben has some congestion. Praying Zach and I don't get it. I don't want to have to fly next weekend with a cold.
Oh no! I fell you pain on this one as well! It's terrible just waiting for the next shoe to drop. Prayers for healthy days ahead.
Post a Comment