How could these two words belong in the same sentence with 'sweet tooth'...well, take a look at this my friends.
Mmm-Hmmm. Yup. That would be the bounty we scored from the school carnival. Cupcakes, kettle corn, candy apples, oh and that would be my mom's birthday cake to the right. And there front and center? Those fattening beauties are from the boys cub scout carnival on Friday night. And most importantly, what you fail to see is the half dish (9X13 size) of cheesecake brownies that I polished off nearly single handedly (I did share a bite-maybe two). I'll have to share that recipe with you all...you do NOT know what you are missing.....I can't make them very often because, like I said, I'll eat them all myself!
So don't be fooled, the weight gain doesn't start with Thanksgiving. C'mon, Halloween has been given the short end of the stick for WAY TOO MANY YEARS.........it all starts now. I'm sorry you had to hear it, hope I didn't burst your bubble. Look on the bright side, we still have 5 more days until the official halloween date. So stuff away my sweet tooth cohorts-stuff away.
3 comments:
SCOOOOORE!!!
Well, what are you waiting for...share that recipe already, would ya??? :-)
What a bounty!!! Good times indeed!
Go ahead and give me that recipe. I'm all about finishing pans of brownies alone.
Post a Comment